Meet Dr. Gustav Kozina D.D.S.
Founder of Den-Care Smile Center
- DDS from University of Illinois at Chicago College of Dentistry – 1965
- Hospital residency at Keesler A.F.B. Biloxi, MS – 1965-1966
- Head of Oral Surgery Department at R.A.F. Upper Heyford, England – 1966-1969
- American Dental Association
- American Academy of Functional Orthodontics
- Chicago Dental Society
- Lake County Dental Society
- Life long Lake County resident
- Lives in Beach Park with wife, Teri, and teenage sons Erik and Kyle
- Is passionate about his profession. Strives to provide quality care at affordable fees.
- Has provided orthodontic treatment since 1986 and has completed thousands of cases.
- Hobbies include gardening, landscaping, tropical fish and physical conditioning.
- Is a low handicap golfer with multiple club championships at Glen Flora Country Club in Waukegan. Won Illinois state Sr. amateur championship in 1997 and 1999. Was runner up in 1996 and 3rd in 1998. Competes in amateur events for seniors thoughout the country. From 2007 through 2010 was ranked 4th, 5th, 6th and 7th in Golfweek magazine’s Super Senior rankings.